Subject: Re: [Leica] Dorothea Lange - revisited
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:49:58 -0800

While this isn't exactly Lange's meaning, my wife gave me an example of
something similar the other day. After waiting for the hot shot
photographer, her husband, to crank out a few frames of the kids, she
went to the Sears and Roebuck portrait studio and got "the package."
Frankly, I couldn't of done it better myself. Maybe differently, but not
much better.
I just modified an Agiflite CZ 150 F2.8 for use on my Rollei SL66, for
some very serious wide open shooting. The kids will be post-Roebucked tomorrow.
Slobodan Dimitrov