Subject: Re: [Leica] Last weekends Wedding - 100% Leica
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:01:52 -0600

Can you really use a Leica at a wedding and not use a MF camera? Or even a
AF camera? Hell ya you can!

Okay, my Hasselblad does come with me, but 90% of my wedding images are with
a Leica. I avoid as much
color as I can and shoot mainly B&W. Normally, I shoot anywhere between
10-20 rolls at a wedding. Sometimes
more if the wedding party is a larger group. I give the client 4x6 or 4x5
proofs, which they can then choose enlargements
up to 16x20. Color enlargements are now scanned and printed on my Epson
2200. Images on CD's are now almost a must since most of my clients are from
out of town. New Orleans is fourth
behind LA, NY, and Vegas for weddings. At least that is what Modern Bride
tells us.

The M6 TTL w/SF20 flash is my main camera, followed by my M2 and M3.  A 6x9
folding Moskva may start making trips as well.
Main film is XP2, Fuji 1600 Neopan, Fuji NPH and NPS

Chris Williams
New Orleans