Subject: Re: [Leica] Deadman's portraits and pans
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:53:04 -0500

John, you have made a beautiful connection between those of us who look with
fascination at those pictures and those who look out from those pictures.
We're the same, seems to be the message. I for one will never be able to see
such a person again as any different from me. These pictures work.

bh

and tell me, was the lighting "the REALLY FRICKEN BIG silk on a frame" you
described in a recent post?