Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: PAW: Early Snow in Montreal
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:31:05 -0500

Deadman, I agree with all who have commented on the tremendous amount of heart
and courage it took to produce those  photos . . . on both sides of the
shutter.  They truly touch the observer in the most simple and direct way.
They look right back at you in a way that even the most aggressive street shot
cannot (granted, a bird of a different feather).  Anyway, they are wonderful
shots, especially the couple shot - maybe it just makes me feel better.

BD, what was your piece on diabetics?  Forgive me for missing it - I wasn't
here a year ago.

Frank