Subject: [Leica] RE: PAW: Early Snow in Montreal
From: "Phong" <phong@motorola.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:06:47 -0500

Deadman,

"Burned" is very moving experience.  You handle the subject
with so much dignity and humanity.  The text works very
well, especially with the full names included.  Didn't someone
on the list talk about "Greater Purpose" ?  These photos make
mine seem so trivial.  In some ways, they remind me of the
series that B.D. did so beautifully on the diabetics last year.

- - Phong