Subject: RE: [Leica] Last weekends Wedding - 100% Leica
From: clifford wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:08:24 -0800 (PST)

> Thanks  for the comments. I see no reason to change
> to any other version.
> Af far as I can tell, the camera is just a tool and
> too much is made of it.

Absolutely! Although, I did just sell my M4-P (already
miss it!) for an M6 even though the "P" was working
great for me. (Really wanted that onboard meter.(Now I
have to live down all those "Meters are for p**sys."
remarks!))

> BTW, get a bunch of mates together to get me there
> and I'll do a seminar
> for you. Haven't been to Canada since 1977.

Well, I'm down here in Texas but what the hell, its
all North America.
Best,
Clif

http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/folder-3503.html