Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lenswork Magazine
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:21:30 -0800

Long winded..... perhaps!
Nonsense... maybe!

But it was one of the best discussions I have read here in quite some time.
PLUS... it went on for a surprisingly long time before it dropped into la la
land. Don't you think?

And yep..... "Engage" rather than "Observe" is probably the most accuracte
explanation! No?

Jim

J.A. Gatlin Photography
My Work in Black & White