Subject: RE: [Leica] Progaganda or no?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:02:22 -0500

Since we're hideously off topic - If Mass wants to put a major dent in
its deficit it should instantly end the police "detail" policy, whereby
cops sit in their cars drinking coffee at construction sites - on
overtime, supposedly directing traffic. In other states mechanical flag
men, flashing lights, and construction workers do the same thing. How
about Mass eliminating the millions and millions and millions in police
over-time, and instead hire the mildly retarded as construction site
flag wavers, reducing welfare costs, giving people a sense self-worth.

Why does Mass have this insane system, btw?
The police union is one of the biggest powers in the state.

B. D.
Who