Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Gear M Gear in Chicago...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:17:20 -0600

Since some have asked I'll continue to tell you about my foolishness...

No, nothing was insured except for the $250 for cameras that State Farm
covers under Homeowners Policy (They cover $4000 for computers though). I
had already inquired about a rider in August but didn't do it because they
don't cover Rental equipment. So I was going to get some other Photo
Insurance or join up with ASMP or someone and get on their group Policy or
at least look into it. Guess I didn't look fast enough...

So lesson be learned from me. Insure your gear and always take the extra
effort to keep your gear close because if you don't you might lose it...

On the bright side (if there is one) I had sent out my Nocti & 90/2 for a
CLA so I'm really only down a body and a 28mm and I can get back in the M
game  ;)

Now why couldn't I have left my EOS bag in the car...

JS

Replies: Reply from "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com> (Insurance...was Re: [Leica] Stolen Gear M Gear in Chicago...)