Subject: [Leica] Stolen Gear M Gear in Chicago...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:07:32 -0600

Well as other have had this happen to them I too am now on the list of
people who have been heisted. I was an idiot last Tuesday and left one of my
bags in the car for a few hours. So if any of you Chicagoans are cruising
the Pawn Shops or looking at some used M gear somewhere in the city...think
of me :|

For what it's worth I'll post here...

M6TTL .58 Silver w/ Rapidgrip & Titanium Softie (has a cracked rewind knob)
2596483

28/2 Summicron Black
3922645

50/2 Summicron Black