Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica wall calendars
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 16:55:44 -0000

For the last two years I have very successfully used the software templates
available on the Agfa website, but it is not yet available for this year.
Last year I did 40 from this inserting my own images and removing the Agfa
logo from the front page. If you want details Steve then please email me
privately.

Gerry