Subject: [Leica] C-41 development in the US
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:49:44 -0800

I've got seven rolls of C-41 films (Ilford XP-2 Super & Fuji NPH) that
I would like developed and proofs printed from.  I'm not in a rush,
don't need to get it done locally, but I would like to get decent
quality, without having to pay an arm an a leg.

Being new to mail order film development in the US, I'm wondering if
anyone can recommend a service?  Alterantively, does anyone know of a
local service in Santa Cruz/San Jose that is good?

M.

- --
Martin Howard
mvhoward@mac.com