Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 42
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:08:22 +0100

Yeah, the guy on the right was playing the accordion. Would have been a
better shot if there had been a bit more of him I think.

And the 25mm ASPH Summicron, it's a prototype that Leica have let me
play with ;-) On the other hand that could be a lie and it's a typo that
should really read 35mm.

Steve