Subject: [Leica] Imacon Day, Tuesday Nov. 5th in NYC
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:59:34 EST

 Hi Folks,

For anyone who would like free food, drink and scans, Tuesday, November 5th,
2001 from 12 noon - 8pm EST is IMACON DAY at The Photo Village.

We are on 594 Broadway, 410. That is between Houston & Prince in NYC.

Of course our main goal is to sell scanners... but I suspect most on this
list are already familiar with the scanners...so perhaps for you all it is a
day to get a $30 scan for free. We will do one for each customer on a 1st
come, 1st serve basis as many as we can do by 8pm.

BYOD (Bring your own disk.) We will be live-showing the 646 and the 848 and a
staff member from Imacon will be on hand to demonstrate the equipment and
answer technical questions.

bests,
Rich
photovillage.com