Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW 44 What I Know Best
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 21:51:30 -0500

<Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:39:49 -0500
<From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
<Subject: [Leica] PAW 44 - What I know best
<Well after all that chatter about 'stroke vs criticism', I offer up a
<wife/son shot.
<My first shots with Fuji Neopan.  So far I like it.
<Outdoor shots look very 'day for night' like.

<blast away:
<http://www.faneuil.net/week44.htm

<Eric
- - --
Eric,
I like this shot very much, if I have one criticism it would be that a tighter crop would have made it more dramatic. I find the person in the background to be a
bit distracting. Cropping so that the foot is out of the frame makes the rest of that person just an amorphous dark blob and concentrates interest on the
mother and child. This is a minor point, the composition is good otherwise and the timing is excellent, you caught a great moment of a mother comforting her
child.

Neal F