Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW: Criticism or Stroking?
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:54:35 +0100

Ted

I agree. The PAW works on so many levels, from encouraging us to go out
and use the equipment to getting feedback on the shots we post.

The other thing I would say to people is don't think that just because
there may _not_ be any feedback no one is looking at your shots. I can
see from the stats my provider gives that people are looking even if
they're not commentating.

Steve