Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW: Criticism or Stroking?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:30:03 -0800

>>  I don't believe a form is necessary, but a sentence explaining whether
they want input might be helpful.<<<<

Actually neither are necessary, as there have been comments made  ( good,
bad & ugly) about PAW pictures since the beginning of time, so I don't
understand why folks need all this mamby pamby forms and extra asking etc.

Any poster putting up a picture on the LUG will either get comments or none,
so sit back and if folks feel like making an expression of joy, positive
action or shred the shot, live with it. Otherwise don't post if you 're not
prepared to get a pat on the back or a kick in the ass.

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant