Subject: Re: [Leica] Holiday pictures and pros v amateurs.
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:37:18 +0100

It,s not my language but doesn,t the word professional imply a high standard
in doing something.
And as a consequence doesn,t amateurism imply the opposite?
I only have a small Oxford but that,s what i found.
And also a reference to the french amateur which translates to somebody who
loves an activity .
Suprisingly professional does not necessarily mean that you are paid .
At least thats how I understand it.
Maybe I interpreted it the wrong way.
Best regards
simon jessurun