Subject: [Leica] Holiday pictures and pros v amateurs.
From: John Pakington <johnnie@bbpr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:36:13 -0000

From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

Far, far, far too many! And I'm not talking about PAWs, I'm talking
about all the execrable piles of snaps people bring into offices,
classrooms and insist on showing to everyone. To say nothing of vacation
slide night at the neighbors. :-)

I agree. When people ask if I want to see their holiday snaps I tell them to
edit them down to their best 5 and show me those. That's what a travel
magazine does.

Son C wrote: 'Without admiting too much, I have been involved with both
professionals and  amateurs in *certain* endeavors, and ALWAYS, the amateurs
were better at their craft.  They somehow seemd to care more about the
outcome.'

Are you really trying to tell me that professionals don't care if they lose
an important client? If you have been hanging around with professionals who
care little about their craft skills or outcome, then I would suggest
hanging around with some different pros.

Regards,

Johnnie

Johnnie Pakington,
Camden,