Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:32:31 EST

In a message dated 10/29/02 2:20:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rafaelalday@yahoo.es writes:

<< I am also new in LUG list.
 What is PAW? >>

Hi Rafael.  Picture A Week.  You commit yourself to post one picture a week.
It is a lot of fun but also nerve wracking because of the pressures involved.
 You know what I mean.

Congratulations on your M6 Classic.  Believe me, you will not regret your
decision.  I wish you good luck and a lot of fun with your new expensive toy.

Dante