Subject: Re: [Leica] Eydon Northamptonshire #2
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:46:04 -0400

Graham,

On the other hand, I think the soft effect from the flare complements the
pastoral scene along with the Tri-X for a warm, old-fashioned look.  I do
believe that if you could part with the upper 1/3 of the sky, you'd have a
very effective horizontal composition with the lines of the foreground, then
the sheep, the layer of trees, then the expanse of landscape, the horizon,
and finally the sky--a series of horizontal planes and lines.

I like the picture and have enjoyed so much of what you have displayed.
Even the colors of your Agfa Vista have a certain soft "signature".  Is that
the film or are you selecting certain light or processing to get the effect?

Julian