Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm lenses #2
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:33:42 -0400

Mike-
Don't be so quick to dismiss the f4 Elmars- especially the 135... it is
devastatingly sharp, and unless you are spelunking in some dark club or dive
to take "Kyle" type photos, it is quite light and certainly fast enough for
a lot of shots!
I have a 2.8 Elmarit 135, but still keep the Elmar since it is so light and
easy to keep handy when traveling.
Dan