Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm lenses #2
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:09:24 -0600

You have to put it all in perspective, the 90/2AA is smaller and
lighter than a Nikkor 105/2.5. If you think you might want f/2 and can
afford it, go for the AA. I traded up from a 90/2.8 TE to a 90/2.8E-M
and finally to the 90/2AA. I have had no regrets and have been
delighted with the performance of both the E-M and the AA.

I have never noticed any viewfinder obstruction but I went and double
checked just now. About 1/6 of the viewfinder in the lower right corner
is blocked at closest focus (AA). Viewfinder obstruction has never been
an issue for me. I know it bugs some people but I just never notice.
Not particularly bright I guess...

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Mike Durling <durling@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] 90mm lenses #2)