Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica wall calendars
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:16:40 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/02 10:42:16 AM, cyberdog@attglobal.net writes:

<< On 24-10-2002 19:05 Kevin Argue wrote:

> Dear Luggers- I have just learned from the Canadian Leica distributor that
> Leica has discontinued the large black and white wall calendar that they
> produce each year. This end of the era means there will no longer be a
> quality B&W wall calendar for my wall.  Maybe luggers can produce one
> themselves.

Personally, I won't regret it a bit. the last Leica wall calendar that I
*really* liked was "Landscapes" (in color) of 1997 since it really was my
style of Leica photography :-)

I just hope they get back to producing the smaller "Landscapes" or something
comparable. >>

Forget the landscapes.  Sounds to me like the LUG should do a cheerleader
calendar!

- -kim

Replies: Reply from "Jeffcoat Photography" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica wall calendars)