Subject: [Leica] San Francisco trip
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:05:36 -0700

I'm leaving Friday evening for SF to cover the peace demo, in particular
the role of clergy and laity. I'm riding along on a bus. We should be
there first thing in the morning. The demo doesn't start until mid
afternoon, so if any one wants to get together before hand, contact me
off list for my cell number.
Otherwise, if you try to spot me, I'll either have my Leica slrs, or my
Canon slr and a Rollei--still haven't made up my mind as to which set up.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Re: San Francisco trip)