Subject: Re: [Leica] Off-topic: using Nikon slidescanner under MacOS X
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:50:09 -0400

Pascal - what jim said

i use my powerbook to scan and airport the images to my iMac.  The
power book is not good for manipulation in PhotoShop but iMac so it
works out ok.  I just tried out the newest Nikon Scan program with my
Cool Scan 4000 and it definitely DOES NOT WORK with Jaguar.  My
powerbook is running 10.1.5 whereas the iMac is 10.2

ernie