Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures of last weeks DC Lug
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:24:15 +0200

I second that. Of the people in those pictures I have only met Sal in
person. And in general, I would join Don in encouraging LUGgers to get
together whenever possible. I have participated in one meeting of the
New York LUG during a business trip last year, and in several meetings
of BENELUG in Belgium and the Netherlands, most recently in May with
special guests Tom and Tuulikki Abrahamsson. It is ALWAYS a great time.
One of my regrets was having to miss Photokina this year, not because of
the gadgetry on display but because of all the LUGgers one meets there.

Nathan