Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Using my M7
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 07:27:09 +0200

Hi Felix,

It looks like a nice picture. But I have a problem with the size. The
small size does not allow me to fully appreciate it. But when I go to
the medium size, it is too tall for my 1024x768 screen and I cannot see
the whole image at once (the height of the medium-size image is 1125
pixels). Obviously with this kind of shot composition is fairly
important, and not being able to see the entire image destroys the
viewing experience. I do not think that my screen size is abnormally
small, I suspect that it represents the average viewer. We do not all
have super-sized screens.

Nathan

Felix Lopez de Maturana wrote:

> Two days ago I went out and took some pictures of my local Museum in Bilbao.
> I think this exaggerated point of view of the building due to the use of a
> extreme wide angle does not lack of interest.
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1070424&size=sm

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland