Subject: Re: [Leica] Stores in Düsseldorf
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:16:21 +0200

Craig,

I do not know any stores in Düsseldorf, but you are only a short drive
from Cologne, which does have an excellent shop, Foto Lambertin. They
have a couple of locations, one right under the cathedral on Domplatz,
another a few hundred metres away at the beginning of the pedestrian
street. They have a very good Leica selection, both new and used, and
you are likely to find whatever you are looking for.

There is also a good shop in Bonn, also nearby, called Foto Brell, right
on the square in front of the old city hall in the center of town.

I have shopped at both of these stores and can vouch for both. Do not
forget to reclaim the German VAT when shopping there.

Nathan