Subject: Re: [Leica] CLA
From: "Douglas Herr"<telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:33:33 -0700

> CLA means clean, lube & adjust which is
> something that most older cameras
> will benefit from. The two best Leica service
> people in the USA are DAG (Dan
> Golden), Wisconsin, and Sherry Krauter, New
> York, (I have used Sherry for
> several years). When getting a new (used) leica
> I would shoot several rolls
> and see how the camera is before sending it for
> a CLA.

I do the same with each "new" (used) camera, and I agree about Sherry Krauter
and Don Goldberg.  Excellent service and reasonable price from either of them.

Doug Herr<BR>Birdman of Sacramento<BR>http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from "Jeffrey Fass" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] CLA)