Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 39
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:41:06 +0200

Mike

Yes I seem to be going through them all don't I :-)

I like the Agfapan 100 and will probably stick with that unless I really
like the results with Acros. I have a soft spot for FP4 too. To be
totally honest I'd be happy with almost any of the current 100 ASA
films. I'd say the only one I don't like is Tmax 100, and that has more
to do with problems in processing (i.e. there isn't as much latitude)
than the film itself.

Steve