Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 39
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:25:54 -0400

Hey Steve,

I'm not sure I agree.  I like seeing the people in Alt-2.  They add some
scale to the picture and seem to tell a story.

By the way, I have noticed that you have tried just about every 100
speed film made today, including some like the Efke.  Since they all
look good in your scans I'm wondering if you have any favorites?

Mike D