Subject: RE: [Leica] One Day in School -- Wide Angle
From: "Marshall, C.R." <C.R.Marshall@uwsp.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:40:34 -0500

This was with a 19mm Vivitar on an FM2:
http://www.crmarshall.com/paw2002/paw2002p05.htm

I have a 35mm (Jupiter) for my recently acquired M4-P.  I plan to stick with that lens until I find it really frustrating..., but I will probably skip 28 and 24 and get either the 21mm or the 15mm next.

To some degree, you can crop a 21 to show what a 24 would have recorded. You cannot crop the other way.

C.R. Marshall

p.s. I have a couple rolls back from the Savannah trip, but haven't gotten anything scanned yet.