Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 41 - now scanning
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:08:59 +0100

Hi Daniel,

I can't really help with the scanning stuff.  As you know, scanning film is
all a bit new-fangled for me.  I don't know whether it is necessary to
modify development to cater for scanners - perhaps in a similar way that
some exponents suggest that negs destined for condenser enlargers should be
developed differently to those that will be printed with a diffused light
source.  Anyone out there have any thoughts on this?
Shame about the problem with the M3 negatives.  Can you scan the negatives
individually?  On the Canon 2400, you can (sorry if it sounds like their
ad...)

Regards

Mark