Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 41
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:27:26 +0200 (MEST)

Yes, the gritty, harsh thing ... and I don't feel I'm getting the smooth
greys that I know are in the negative. Perhaps I should just learn how to
scan with it :)

The negatives will produce smooth (in contrast to harsh) prints ... And
one strip (the Epson 2450 has a loader for strips of 6) ... one strip it
refused to find the individual frames. It might be because the M3 spaces
the frames very very tight. At times it's impossible to clip the negatives
properly.

Thanks for your comments, Mark. I thought of you when I pulled out the
50mm Elmar 2.8 (the old one). I now just keep it on. Makes for a decent
pocket camera (in the winter here in the north, where we tend to carry
around heavy coats from about now until next July).

All the best, Daniel