Subject: [Leica] A few shots from the break
From: "Corbeau" <corbeau@hekizan.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:29:42 -0700

Still trying to combine surfing with my Leica but when the waves are good,
I want to be in the water and when the waves are bad, I can't be bothered...

Still, here's a couple sets of photo's from recent trips to the beach.  All
the B&W's with the exception of one shot on each page were done with an M6
TTL and the 35mm ASPH Summilux.  I've got current 90mm & 24mm Elmars but
the 'Lux just refuses to budge.  Color was with various Nikon stuff.

These pages are also for surfer friends so ignore the color shots and loong
trip report on the second page if you've a mind to.

http://www.hekizan.com/surfing/09-30-02/_main.html

http://www.hekizan.com/surfing/10-08-02/_main.html

Best,

C.