Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale 10/11
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:14:13 -0400

Offered up due to an equipment realignment is:

35mm f/4 PA Curtagon lens, serial no. 2453381.  This lens works on both
SL/SL2 and R bodies (manual and aperture priority metering modes).
Cosmetically, this lens shows only slight signs of use and wear. The glass is
clear. The blades are clean with no oil, wear, or corrosion. The mechanicals
are smooth and sure. JPEGs are available.

This lens is not considered one of the stars of the Leica reflex lineup, and
it, in truth, does not do well when a light source such as the sun is in the
picture.  However,  I have used it at f/8 and f/11 for architectural
assignments, and it's served me well.  US $525 including priority insured
shipping within the US and a 5 day return privilege.

Thanks
Roy