Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 40
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:41:04 -0500

geebeespawgeebeespaw@btopenworld.com (geebeespaw)10/7/027:13 AM

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/week_40.html

I very much enjoy your placid Land/Cloud Scape Studies. Obviously you have found a way of working and seeing which produces consistently interesting, quiet almost meditative images. However, every time I read, "Tri X", in the caption; I wonder, "Why 35mm Tri X for this type of work?" It seems that 100 or slower film in 35mm format would offer a negative which would allow you to print at sizes which these images would ultimately cry out for. I keep wondering about your ultimate print size and use. Do you print these as little 5x7 jewels? or?

Replies: Reply from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 40)