Subject: Re: [Leica] Help needed--my shade fell off! (fwd)
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:33:23 -0700 (PDT)

[Michael Gerard asked about keeping a Konermann "The Shade" on the camera
after the original glue wears out.]

Another possibility is a small piece of double-sided Scotch tape.  When it
stops holding, peel it off and replace it with another piece.

I keep my "shade" in my bag stuck to a piece of stiff plastic bag.  When I
need it, I can peel it off and stick it to the illuminator window.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA