Subject: [Leica] Re: Guess What? Again
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:49:28 +1000

>Alastair,
>
>As I sit here scanning a few FOM2 entries it just occurred to me that most
>people scan at 72dpi. That might be a problem if you ever get FOM2 to the
>print (book) stage. For print you need 300 dpi, otherwise it will be
>low-rez. Something for you to check into with a printer.
>
>Regards,
>
>sl
Steve,

Thanks for the comments: at the end of the year when the selection
for the final exhibit is made, high resolution images and hard copies
were asked for. I got most of last year's, which reminds me that I
have to do a head count on those images -- I can't remember if you
sent you wonderful image of the lady at the ceremonial wall? Your
mail also comes just as I am looking for help with the judging. Would
you consider being part of the selection process?

I am hoping you will also look through this years work and consider
putting some up for selection.

I sent this to your private mail, but it bounced twice: smells like
spam was the given reason, so I hope you don't mind it on the forum.
Please reply to this, so that I know you got it, or I'll try some
other method

Cheers

- --
Alastair Firkin