Subject: RE: [Leica] Long v. Short focal length usage?
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:18:35 +0200

>Informally, I'd appreciate hearing from folks how much, more or less, of
>your photographing is spent over 50mm and how much spent 50mm and under.
>I've grown to like my M a lot, and am thinking about my next lens, after
the
>50. I promised myself not to rush into it, to see from my photographs how
>many needed a shorter or longer focal length.
>
>Many thanks, Jeffrey F.

Mostly the 28mm f1:2 ASPH. The second is the 21mm f1:2.8 ASPH. The Noctilux
come third and some few pics with 12mm Voightländer. Architectural details
are taken with 90mm f1:2 ASPH and when required with 135mm. If a minimalist
had to be done I'll carry a M7 with 28mm and 90mm. Never used the 35 and 75.
I never shoot street pics and rarely  b&w.

Kind regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from "Grant Heffernan" <heffergm@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Long v. Short focal length usage?)