Subject: [Leica] RE:Thoughts on digital and the impact on Leica
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:26:40 +0200

>That calls to question the integrity of the article and testing.  I KNOW
>that 11M pixels from a Bayer pattern CCD is FAR less than most any properly
>developed and exposed film.

http://www.numeritest.com/PDF/Canon-EOS1Ds.pdf

The only problem is that this text is in french... They say, and I DO NOT
KNOW if they are truly honest or they are attached with dark interest is
silver  industry, they say digital images from this camera have already
surpassed film. These are their words not mine. I'm only a satisfied owner,
not pro, of a DSLR, who, for sure, will buy, when getting founds, the new
EOS 1Ds...

Kind regards

Felix

PS This do not means I'm leaving Leica stuff...