Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Foveon Info
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 19:40:16 -0700

Frank Filippone writes:
 > Gee whiz.. $5 off a $1800 camera......  There must be more to this lecture
 > than a camera?
 >
 > Frank Filippone
 > red735i@earthlink.net
 >
 > Admission: $5.
 > Admission price can be applied to any purchase during the evening.

<disclaimer>
Steve's a friend of mine, but I have no financial connection.
</disclaimer>

The $5 helps cover the costs of hosting the event, including renting
space at the neighboring communtity center if it outgrows the studio,
snacks, etc...

The studio sells fine art prints, posters, several of his books, note
cards, and etc....

Check out:

   http://www.sjphoto.com/products.html

for examples, and: