Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: scanner answer
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 09:50:03 -0400

Hey, look! This is great!

They're only 35,000.00 UK Pounds, ($54,792.50).

I think I'll order a pair, one for color and one for B&W, (so that I
won't be inconvenienced by having to remember to disable ICE).

:>)

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

http://www.ephotozine.com/news/fullnews.cfm/NewsID/750

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] RE: Re: scanner answer)