Subject: Re: [Leica] Viruses from the LUG?
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:02:44 +0200 (MEST)

I haven't been getting them from LUG members, but I've been getting some
from German users (probably someone I know who corresponds with German
colleagues ... the emails are in German, but they don't have anything to
do with LUG issues ... more academic stuff).

I expect something new is making the rounds, using Outlook as its
platform. Thank-you, Unix ... no problems here.

All the best, Daniel