Subject: Re: [Leica] Help on lighting
From: alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 21:45:25 -0700

Why wait,  get some marbles and do a few test set-ups.  Don't have any
lights shine directly on them, also they will pick up any reflections of
anything close to them.  Hmmm,  try cutting  one side off a cloudy plactic
1  or 2  gallon water container and then cut a hole for the lens in the
other side,  and put this on top of the marbles for a test set-up.  Now your
lights will be diffused and there is nothing to be reflected off the
marbles.

Alex