Subject: [Leica] Milwaukee area has new Leica Dealer
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman@lakebreeze.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:08:38 -0500

I heard this on a Milwaukee, Wisconsin radio station today.  Arts Camera
Plus is now a Leica dealer.  As you may or may have not known, long time
Leica dealer Reimers went out of business in May.  Reimers has reopened but
has changed its focus as it is concentrating on high end digital processors
apparently.

Arts does a lot of promoting, and the radio advertisement mentioned the
Leica M7, the new digital entries. The adv said the Leica rep will be there
Saturday October 5, 2002.  Arts Camera Plus is in West Allis, Wisconsin I do
believe on Oklahoma somewhere.

gck