Subject: [Leica] Latest PAW from Jim Shulman
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 23:07:17 -0400

Off to the Reading (PA) Symphony again, as they began their 90th
season.  The concert featured eighteen year old Rui Shi, who performed
the Mozart Piano Concerto #21 (known from its appearance in the movie
Elvira Madigan).  Rui is a real trip--lots of fun and she LOVED to party
and hang out with the orchestra audience.  I hope to hear more about her
as her career develops.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1042009&size=lg

If you’re interested in the music from the concert, by all means visit
the RSO’s website page for the event:
www.readingsymphony.org/concert1.htm
They build web pages with sound previews for each concert!

The photo was shot with my trusty Elmarit 135/2.8 and M3.  The image may
look a bit different from its predecessors, since I just bought a
Minolta Dimage scanner to replace my ailing PrimeFilm.  Anyone out there
use a Minolta and have recommendations for scanning software?  I have
the feeling that I’m not getting optimal performance from it....yet.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Latest PAW from Jim Shulman)