Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGforum and feuds?
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:52:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/02 7:56:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tim@KairosPhoto.com writes:

<< Presumably English isn't your first language Dante (I know it isn't Rob's,
 so his ignorance is understandable) >>

First you admit you spelled it deliberately incorrect and it was not a typo.
Then you  happily discover that Webster lists it.  What you should have done
was research it first before attempting your lame excuse.  Then you don't
look so silly.  As it is, your happy discovery is too late and only serves to
underline your ignorance which you attempt to mask by your arrogant behavior.

No, English is not my first language, but I can read, write and speak in two
other languages besides English.  So there.

Dante

Replies: Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] LUGforum and feuds? Satire?)