Subject: [Leica] Some recent photos
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 08:22:21 -0700

A few weeks ago, before school started, we took a trip to Seattle and
visited the Pike Place Market.  Grabed a few shots there.  I could use some
hints to color correcting slides taken under tungsten and mixed lighting.  I
tried on these.  I think they look fairly good.  What do you think?

Always lots of vegetabes to buy
http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/LUGphotos/buying%20vegetables.jpg

And of course, the fish market is a favorite.
http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/LUGphotos/fish%20market.jpg

There were still lots of flowers, so we had to get a few.
http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/LUGphotos/flowers%20for%20sale.jpg
http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/LUGphotos/selling%20flowers.jpg

Lunch at the French bakery
http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/LUGphotos/french%20bakery.jpg

All above taken with Elite 200 and 35/2 lens on  R8.

Is there some set filter settings I should be using in Photoshop to correct
the color?

This last image I'll throw in.  It was a lucky photo.  I happened to have my
camera with me.  I happened to not be carpooling that day.  I didn't happen
to have my tripod or a wider lens, however.  Hand held 35mm lens Velvia at
about 1/15 sec.  Took a few.  This is the best.  The rainbow was a complete
double, horizon to horizon.  Just beautiful.  I have been driving this same
road for 19 years and this was unique.
http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/double%20rainbow.jpg

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159